The webinar will show the advantages of using consultants from other countries in Europe through concrete examples. Britenet shares what has been done in various areas of Data Analytics with a focus on solutions developed with Microsoft Azure. Four different projects will be presented with, among other things, the following content:
– Data analysis from IOT streams. A global company producing digital printers wants to detect and predict malfunctions through log analysis of industrial inkjet printers.
– Development of completely new analysis/reporting environment Azure. A leading company in the gaming industry needed a more functional BI solution.
– Automatic replenishment of goods with Machine Learning. A company in retail that sells and delivers goods via various channels.
– Development of new Reporting Center. Forwarding/logistics company that needed a completely new reporting solution. Implementation of data warehouse and Power BI.
– Experience from working as a leader in Business Intelligence.
Between a demanding operational activity and a strained IT department, you usually find the BI department. What do the role and tasks look like for a BI Manager today? How do you best navigate within the organization? Is it mainly leadership or technical skills that are the key to success? How do you create growth in your BI team?
Welcome to share how Joakim Fennö talks about his experiences from the role of BI Manager.
The webinar was presented by Joakim Fennö, Senior BI Consultant at Rebtech with extensive experience in leading positions in Business Intelligence
Take part in our webinar from October 26, 2022 about building and leading a nearshore team in a BI project.
Take part in our webinar from 18 May 2022 about working data-driven.